Saturday, November 1, 2008

When life gives you lemons...

Why cant I do what i want to?? the way Ii want to??? why do I have to succumb to others expectations??? why cant I live the how I want to??? why is life so hard sometimes?? why does it seem like a test I can never pass???

Is it true that unfairness of life builds character??? I don really care if it does.. I can construct my character well enough myself!!

They say "if life hands you lemons, make lemonade; if it gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys" it sounds simple.. make the best of what you get.. but it ain't as simple to do.. buts what would be simpler.. "when life gives you chocolate, make chocolate milkshake" but life doesn't always give you chocolates does it?? I know life is not meant to be all hunky dory but wen life gives you 5 blows in a row.. it is a little difficult to remain optimistic... life seems like a constant battle and nothing seems to be going right..

I wish I can turn the sour lemon into sweet lemonade.

0 comments: