Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday morning blues...

Garfield hates Monday mornings.. so do i.. and so do most people... maniac Monday morning blues has affected most people since ages... but this Monday was not the usual Monday morning blues.. it had nothing to do with dragging myself to work... or that there was a whole week to work... this Monday was bluer than usual...

and don't ask me why.. because i don't know... it was not lack of sleep.. or a mount of pending work.. it was something else.. something was wrong.. but i could not really point a finger at it... it left me stressed out... stressed out right at the start of the week... and to top it all.. my schedule started with the work i hate the most.. but having no choice i went about doing it...

uh.. i finished up earlier than usual.. and then i decided it was time to bust the stress... plugging in my head phones.. i took my bike and sped off... twenty kms and an hour later.. i felt much better... much better about myself and the whole world around me... not completely stress free... but at least I'm no longer going to snap at someone and then regret it... its really amazing what some good music and a nice bike ride in a beautiful background with some chilly weather can do to our mood...

0 comments: