Friday, April 3, 2009

A cup of coffee

A perfect cup of coffee is a quest that has captivated men and women all around the world. my life is a cup filled with hot freshly brewn aromatic coffee... and for me it was perfect.. i felt i had conquered..

when you blend the 4 different ingredients of coffee; milk, water, sugar, coffee. and to spice it up a little the 5th cinnamon you get the perfect coffee..

each ingredient different and totally unique, and the coffee cant do without any of them.. you have to mix them at the right time in the right mix..
you dont need the understanding of physics or the laws of mixtures of chemistry for that :)

i thought i had got it right.. fixed up where i had gone wrong..with no shortcuts i gave it my best.. but i guess i was wrong again.. my coffee is beginning to go wrong? what do i do to set it right?? can an expert help me out???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

which ingreidient have u gone wrong with.. be more specfic well help u out

Karishma said...

I dont put cinnamon in my coffee :|