Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Really???

the movie bug is back... my friend saw rab ne bana di jodi.. and ofcourse unlike me gave a highly negative review.. she said "Shahrukh was confused.. what did he actually want?" and very instinctively i told her he wanted the girl to fall in love with the real him...

that sparked a thought.. in this world of plastic smiles and plastic emotion.. where is the real me? the queen in snow white asked the mirror "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" but what do i see when i try to reflect myself? who do i see?? who is the real me?? do i really exist? or am i lost in the superficial cares of the world?

quite an irony that i'm trying to find the real me considering i'm anonymous..

but i think it is a process.. the real me has just lost the way around.. but i'm sure i'll find the way out... and the rediscovery of self will start soon...

0 comments: