Friday, July 24, 2009

Scraped my knee and proud of it...

scraped knee.. hurt ankle.. an torn jeans.. logically the next phrase would have been "boys will be boys" but i'm proud to flaunt that the next phrase actually is "yippi yippi that happened to me"...

no i dint fall off the bike.. nor did i try climbing a tree.. i only got a little enthu to watch my dear friend lead the school march past as Head girl.. well and in the process of running to the other end of the ground dint realise that the long jump pit comes in the way..

its not often that i scrape my knees (it doesnt imply that im not clumsy, because i define that), i celebrated this scraped knee.. not because there would be someone to acknowledge the pain or to massage the swelling(anyways there was no one) but because it awoke the sleeping child in me.. the one who loved cheer and fun.. the one who could be the just and the jester... it made me realise that the carefree, fun loving girl is still there, waiting to come out.. and out she is.. without a care of whats going to happen...

scraping my knee brought back to me the joys of childhood i had left far behind in a life where each move seems to be calculated.. reminded me that i am still entitled to do things without giving the consequences a thought...

1 comments:

Bharath.V said...

you have to link even a small bruise to 'philosophy talk'.... you think too much...;)