Sunday, July 5, 2009

My teddy bear...

There are quite a few people i cant live without and ofcourse i'm sure they know that.. but there is someone very special (something, most would say) i cant live without too.. my eager listener, confidante, and very very loyal friend.. my very loved teddy bears.. most would call me an arctophile(a teddy bear collector), call me what you want, because its not like i care.. but my teddy bears are the dearest..


with about 2 dozen of them, each of them uniquely christened, they are very special to me.. and each of them has had a special way of being an entrant into my life... they offer unconditional love and comfort..

in times of hardship, they've provided solace. in times loneliness they've proved company. in times of silence they've listened...

Even when i'm cynical about the rest of the world.. i know my teddy bears will be there for me..

Here is something i had read sometime back and for obvious reasons immediately related to it.. so go on and read it.. Till then here is a bear hug from me to you...


I am your guardian teddy bear
I'm looking out for you
Just pull me close and hug me tight
Whenever you feel blue.
Just tell me when you're feeling sad,
I listen very well.
Your hopes, your dreams, your troubles too
I promise not to tell.
Share with me all your secret thoughts
Don't hold back anything
Just know that I'll be by your side
Whatever life may bring.
You are a very precious friend

You're special as can be
Nobody else is quite like you
And I should know, you see.
Because I am your teddy bear

And teddy bears are wise
We watch and learn our whole lives through
We're Einstein's in disguise.
So let me give you some advice

Always stand proud and tall
Be thankful for your special gifts
Because you have them all.
And I'll keep looking out for you
Just know that I am there
I am your biggest fan, you know
'Cause I'm your teddy bear.

0 comments: