Monday, January 12, 2009

My cute adorable little baby brother..:)


i dint stare at him sleeping in his crib.. i dint feed him baby food... i dint hide away his G I Joes (if he ever played with them) i never tried to break his gun into two... there are no nostalgic thoughts about his childhood.. but truly there is a highly creative image..

what i always wanted was a younger sister and younger brother.. and God has been really kind to give me a likeness of both.. anyways today i'm all pepped up to write about my adorable little baby brother..

ok for firsts i got a fully grown baby brother.. thats exactly the reason i dint get to hide his toys.. or better still break them.. nor did i get to feed him baby food.. well i'm definitely going to attempt make him taste my cooking.. (he calls me the worlds best cook even without tasting my cooking.. think thats the only reason he has the guts to do so.. he wouldn't have the audacity to that after experiencing my culinary skills).. :P

Secondly.. my little baby brother aint really little.. he is a good six inches taller than me..

and the best way to describe him is to compare him to a coconut (he'll kill me if he reads this) but he truly is like that.. with a rugged exterior.. someone you wouldnt really expect to have a lot of emotion and sensitivity.. but like soft whiteness of the coconut he is a true delight to know.. he listens to you like he doesnt know to talk.. he'd let you pour out all you want.. and then give you the most sensible and practical solution..and really him owe him loads for the innumerable times he has heard me crib and blabber on and then drive sense into my head..:)

and you know what is better.. he listens and doesnt forget.. he remembers exactly what you tell him.. no matter how irrelevant that is to him..

he hates the kind of movies i watch.. but never misses out to tell me when one of my kind is on air.. uh.. its a different story that he cannot imagine life without television.. (not many can imagine life without their first love.. can they??)

he cant take non-sense but bears my senseless company with no utterance of irritation...

and if Pablo Picasso and Leonardo da vinci were put together also i dont think they could paint as beautifully as he does.. and trust me i cannot over exaggerate his artistic skills.. he is the best.. and i have proof of that right in my bed room..

thats my little adorable baby brother.. truly cute.. and irresistibly sweet..

we are polar opposites at many things (actually most) but there are many beliefs and values that we have in common..

Thanks lil bro.. :)

2 comments:

Bharath.V said...

to my dear sister, u didnt really have to write this ...... this is truly overwhelming, ..... yes i was a major GI Joe fan, .....i really cant say much, thank u god, thank u didi....i am truly humbled....

Vidya Natarajan said...

hey tht was a really nice post
there is nothing like having a sibling!
i know how it all feels
i have one elder to me!
and never much thought of him as a part of my life till he flew to US for his MS, that is when i missed him,
i missed the movies that we went together, especially when we got 10 rs ticket and went and sat in the 80 rs seats ;)
i missed his constant irritation on me reading mills and boons, and telling my mom oh how i just read these books and nothing else
i missed fighting for the remote with him
well as for GI Joe!
well we used to create armies and fight wars when we were little, we were so damn crazy of those little people, that i have one favorite
i dont remember their names now, but there is this GI Joe in blue color who doesnt have a leg, coz we pulled it out during one of our fights, and still that is our favorite GI Joe of all still with one leg, i have it even now
and even today at times in order to do something for me, he would say give me that GI Joe i will do what you asked me to do!
man! u made me rem all those lil memories, which will never come again!
a very memorable post indeed