Saturday, December 12, 2009

My drink!!!

It is but an art to fix my drink

hovering between the large and small.

no a wrong one wouldn take me to sanity's brink

nor would i demonstrate idiocy more than i normally do

the only thing that would be high are my footwear heels...

but ofcourse i would take up a dare

like a stupid mare

without for the world a care

to bring to perfect proportion the "concoction"

with company thats new and old

there was no putting on hold

the free flowing one liners..

well it couldn have gotten finer

except for a meal with a fine diner..

2 comments:

Bharath.V said...

brilliant stuff yaar! check FB thread for further comments;)

Bharath.V said...

the poem, "my drink" is masterpiece !... ppl who read it might think you are an alcoholic/a wine collector/a bar tender who is just brilliant with words..:)