Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its not just roasted beans...

For me "A switch is a switch" and "tea is tea" but is coffee only coffee?? uh uh.. no way.. ok i know coffee has been a part of quite a few blogs.. but what to do.. i just love coffee... A cup of well brewed coffee..
it really does not matter whether its the Godfather of Italian coffee in the form of an expresso or the prince in the Latte.. though the mention of cappuccino will have my face a lit up (a little extra sweet cappuccino i might add).. and its not just the Italian coffee that catches my fancy.. Because for me the Indian filter coffee is just a little better..

Coffee has become an obsession, addiction and joy of life.. but then there are a few people who've taken the title "coffee and cigarettes" too literally and think the combination is just perfect.. I guess they've only heard the title because one of the characters (pardon my poor memory because dont remember the name) repeats a million times atleast that coffee and cigarettes dont make for a very healthy combination...

For me its no Expresso vs Latte or cappuccino vs filter coffee.. cos i love them all the same.. the only one i like better is a mug of hot frothy coffee made by lowe especially for me... and Cafe Coffee Day's tag line is right in saying "lot can happen over a coffee" so let a lot happen. let it stimulate and rejuvenate you..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

u have once and c!!!!!!!!!!!