Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally out of Hibernation....

i survived!!! four months of sitting at home and trying to study.. Omg!! i never thought i could do that.. but i did... i did.. i did.. the result was not very satisfying though.. for now that is the least of my worries.. exams are done.. and finally I'm out hibernation and allowed to break free.. to do what I've been wanting to for a very very long time.. the list of things to do is really really long.. but lets see "10 things i wanna do after exams"
1. Get myself a really nice haircut
2. Shop till i drop
3. Clean the mess in my room and book shelf
4. Go on my nice little joy ride
5. Make up for all the lost time with family and friends
6.Read, Read and Read more.. uh.. not text books.. my sweet love stories and enthralling mysteries.. and a couple new bestsellers
7. Watch all the movies that I've missed
8. Experiment a little with my culinary skills and learn to fix a few drinks
9. Plan an improbable holiday ( i might not go on one but there ain't no harm trying right???)
10. Lastly try and loose some weight...
ya ya ya.. there is loads more that i need to do.. so lets wait and watch how things pan out....

1 comments:

Karishma said...

Well most of em are done! so YAY Deepti! :D :D

And there is a correction, its LUST stories! :P :P