Monday, February 2, 2009

My disorder...

I have a psychological dysphoric disorder. Most may call it an imagined disease and say it is all in my head. or probably attribute it to the most obvious female disorder(i was hoping it was the case all along). But i have ultimately accepted the existence, impact and importance of this disease.

Apart from dysphoria which is obvious from the nomenclature of my disease, the other symptoms include irritability, bloating, anxiety, mood swings and insomnia (trouble falling asleep).

There aint any laboratory test that i undertook; but i have successfully diagnosed the disease, with the symptoms and also identified its causes which include, high cocoa and caffeine intake, stress perceptions, undue fantasying of improbable events and ofcourse unsuccessful attempts to violate social norms.

There is no use crying over spilt milk. But i atleast can clean the spilt milk, cant i?? So now that i have diagnosed my disease, i will devote a little time from my otherwise so-called hectic schedule to research on the non-medicinal and non-addictive treatments of the disease.

0 comments: